Can someone please give me references to research or systematic reviews of the benefits of using personal budgets in maternity care. I can't see any references or footnotes in Annex C.

Thanks, Alison

Alison Macfarlane
School of Health Sciences
City University London
1, Myddelton Street
London EC1R
Phone (0) (44) 207 040 5832

Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.city.ac.uk/health/staff-directory/alison-macfarlane
This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise.

Please consider the environment before printing my email