Dear all,

Oxford Scientiae Call for Registration

Registration is now open for the Oxford Scientiae conference, 5-7 July 2016. The plenary speakers are: Prof Martin Kemp (Oxford), Prof Wouter J. Hanegraaff (Amsterdam) and Prof Tara Nummedal (Brown). The lead convener is Dr Georgiana D. Hedesan (Oxford), the conference adviser is Prof Howard Hotson (Oxford), and the conference committee includes Karen Hollewand (Oxford), Cornelis J. Schilt (Sussex/Oxford) and Dr Luca Guariento (Glasgow). For more information on the conference, see http://scientiae.co.uk/oxford-2016/

The registration page can be found at http://scientiae.co.uk/conference-registration/. The link should provide you with the information you need to register. If you wish to stay at St Anne's College, please note that accommodation is limited, so please do register early. Please also be mindful that there is a late registration charge, and that we will not accept any form of registration after 1 July 2016.

Finally, if you are a postgraduate student or early career researcher (within 3 years of finishing the PhD), and accepted to present at Scientiae, please note that we have 24 bursaries of £100 to give out. A separate email has gone out to accepted speakers on this subject, but if you have not received it, please write to [log in to unmask].

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Oxford!

All best,

Jo

Dr Georgiana D. Hedesan

Wellcome Trust Fellow