And while you've all got your thinking caps on for our Spring call for
proposals for York, a quick note about our annual conference in London -
UKMW16 will be on October 19, 2016. Many thanks to the Wellcome Collection
for hosting us again!

Cheers, Mia
P.S. A little bird told me that early bird tickets for our Spring event
have just gone on sale - snap one up for just £50!
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mcg-spring-workshop-2016-life-support-living-with-digital-projects-tickets-22239111782

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingCulturalHeritage
<http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingCulturalHeritage>
I mostly use this address for list mail; my open.ac.uk address is checked
daily