From: Museums Computer Group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Mike Ellis [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 February 2016 13:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Office 365

Have to say, I'd go Google Apps (Gmail) myself, but I know some people
prefer O365.

https://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/

Mike

*Mike Ellis *

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital
agency:http://thirty8.co.uk <http://thirty8.co.uk/>

* My book: http://heritageweb.co.uk <http://heritageweb.co.uk/> *