Dear Teachers,

Myself and my colleague have been teaching Pre-U for the first time this year.  We can already see from the mock results that students need to work more on listening.

However, we are short of resources and the CIE website is of little use beyond the past papers.  What we're especially looking for are resources that could be accessed independently by students at home online.

Please could any teachers of Pre-U (or even AS/A level) to non-native speakers let me know
a) which textbooks they use, that they feel are most closely matched to the Pre-U course
b) any websites (or apps) that students of this level find useful.

Thanks for sharing!

Lucy Wicks
Didcot Girls' School