Dear Hua Yan

Thank you for the invite. I think my friend, Caddice Low has already
registered my interest. I am just writing to confirm I would like to attend
and let you know I am teacher in charge of Mandarin at the Stephen Perse
Foundation Senior School in Cambridge (teaching GCSE Chinese).

I think I met you last year at a Cypress Books event in London and look
forward to meeting you again at Oundle. Unfortunately I will need to leave
after  lunch as I teach a Chinese club afterschool on Tuesdays.

Best wishes

Dawn Hull
郝黎明