From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Victoria Allen
Sent: 04 February 2016 08:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AQA GCSE Mandarin sound file in 2011

Dear Wen Ju,

If you login to the AQA website, you can access them under 'Secure key Materials', but you will need to set up an account if you don't already have one.

Best wishes,

Victoria

V K Allen

Head of Oriental Languages/Confucius Classroom Manager

Torquay Boys' Grammar School
Shiphay Manor Drive
Torquay TQ2 7EL

01803 615501