Oops sorry all classic mistake of answering to forum
Apologies

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Feb 2016, at 07:57, Toni Camilleri <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Pepe

We are interested in coming to one of the days training using Better Chinese.  I have a subscription that we use to supplement our curriculum with our schools but could do with knowing more etc.  There are 3 teachers that teach in 9 schools but we are an independent company, (you have been speaking to Tom and we met at the suppliers event in London)  Would we qualify for a free training session?
If so it may be up to 4 of us coming.

cheers
Toni Camilleri
Access China UK Education