Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 20:30:22 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New GCSE teaching
To: [log in to unmask]

I don't believe the content of the new specifications is likely to change more the form of assessment.

We have started training year 7 & 8 for taking assessments with much less preparation time and have started including translations/dictations to create greater spontaneity.

James Stagg
Sent from my iPhone