Dear All

Our HR department would like you to know the advent for the position of head of Mandarin has been put on TES, please see the link below:

https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/head-of-mandarin-west-sussex-391415

If anyone is interested, please apply for the position according to the instruction on the website above (please do not reply to me!)

Have a lovely half term

Ting
Head of Mandarin
Christ Hospital

Sent from my iPad

Christs Hospital School

Christ's Hospital School is a Registered Charity No. 1120090 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 06232556

Registered Office: Christ's Hospital, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 0LJ This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information. Any other distribution, use, or reproduction without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. Christ's Hospital School cannot accept responsibility for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of the School.

If you have received this message in error, please notify Ting Brassington by email immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies.