Dear all

We are delighted to let you know that registration for the above conference is now open.

Please go to the conference page on our website and scroll down:

http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/bandol-conference-2016/ <http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/bandol-conference-2016/>

Remember to fill in your registration form and email it back to us at

Conference dinner registrations are also now being taken on the same page.

We are still awaiting details of the costs of the Sunday excursion but hope to be able to post information soon.

June in glorious Bandol will soon be here!

Very many thanks.

Kind regards

Gerri and Janet

The Katherine Mansfield Society
DR GERRI KIMBER / Chair
http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/ <http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/>

Co-editor, Katherine Mansfield Studies
http://www.euppublishing.com/series/kmsj <http://www.euppublishing.com/series/kmsj>

Alexander Turnbull Library Research Fellow, 2015
Harry Ransom Center Research Fellow 2014/15, University of  Texas at Austin
Society of Authors, Authors’ Foundation Award, 2014
Runner-up, UK New Zealander of the Year, 2014

Do consider joining the Katherine Mansfield Society – membership benefits are detailed here:
http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/ <http://www.katherinemansfieldsociety.org/>