Dear All,

I received this enquiry this afternoon and with the sender’s permission I forward the details to the group just in case anyone can be of help:

To whom it may concern:

I am Lucio Biasiori, research fellow in early modern history at the Scuola Normale Superiore of Pisa. I am looking for an Italian manuscript that was listed in a 17th century catalogue by the London bookseller

Robert Martin. The title is Della verità christiana et dottrina apostolica and the author was the 16th century prophet Giorgio Siculo. Martin's collection has been scattered all over the world, but the majority of

manuscripts remained in England. Therefore, I was wondering if you could check your catalogue of manuscripts in search of this work. Thank you very much for your help with all best wishes,

Lucio Biasiori’

Please reply to Dr. Biasiori directly at [log in to unmask] .

Best wishes

Catherine Sutherland

Catherine Sutherland

Deputy Librarian (Pepys Library & Special Collections)
Magdalene College
Cambridge CB3 0AG

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 332 115