Reposting as my original message seems to have sent blank! Apologies for resending and thanks to the member who drew my attention to this.

Hello,

The English department at my university has some funding available and is keen to purchase more medieval facsimiles to support the medieval courses. Ideally they want print not digital facsimiles and ranging across the entire medieval period. I have never purchased facsimiles before and I was wondering if anyone on here had any great suggestions about where I could look for them? I've been looking at ABEBooks, Facsimile Finder and some library sites like the Bodleian.

Thanks for any help!

Sian Neilson
Swansea University

Siân Neilson
Subject Librarian for Arts, Humanities, Law & Criminology.
Llyfrgellydd Pwnc ar gyfer y Celfyddydau, Dyniaethau, y Gyfraith a Throseddeg.

Information Services & Systems                |             Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth a Systemau
Library & Information Centre                      |             Canolfan Llyfrgell a Gwybodaeth
Swansea University                                        |             Prifysgol Abertawe
Singleton Park                                                   |             Parc Singleton
Swansea                                                               |             Abertawe
Wales                                                                    |             Cymru
SA2 8PP

Phone   | Ffôn 01792 604503
Email     | Ebost [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

@SwanseaLawLib<https://twitter.com/SwanseaLawLib> | @SwanseaCrimLib<https://twitter.com/SwanseaCrimLib>