Dear All

A quick search of the internet does show that there are ‘free’ online twitter courses available – but are there any  specific ones you would recommend?  I am particularly look for ones that ARE NOT about marketing or business, but more about being engagement.

Other online social media training courses would be useful to know about as well, if you know of any?

I will of course collate and post out any recommendations I receive.

Michelle Kirkwood

Knowledge Services Manager

NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde

Please note the change in landline number:

01412010137 / 07538406304

LNLogo

Follow us on Twitter or on

If you would to offer suggestions or feedback on our services or resource please click here.

NHSGG&C Disclaimer

The information contained within this e-mail and in any attachment is
recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your
systems and notify the sender immediately; you should not retain, copy
or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its
content to any other person.

All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses, but
we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your own virus
scanner as NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde will not take responsibility for
any damage caused as a result of virus infection.