Dear colleagues,

I am putting together a short form to gather positive feedback/testimonials for our service, something to generate concise, quotable statements from people after those librarian-to-the-rescue moments.

An internet trawl has turned up a few good ideas; I am thinking of using just three or four open questions to help people express how our service impacted them. Do any of you have a standardised email or form that you would be willing to share, or any other successful approach?

Best wishes,

Sam Piker
Assistant Librarian

Trust Library
Education Centre
The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Pield Heath Road
Uxbridge
Middx UB8 3NN

Tel: 01895 279250 (internal ext: 3250)
Fax: 01895 234150
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:  http://www.thh.nhs.uk/services/library/index.php
Keep up-to-date with our current awareness service at:
http://www.protopage.com/hillibcas#Untitled/Home