Hello all,

We just did a super-short survey for our staff over the last four weeks, with two questions:

1. Please tell us about one thing that you like about Aubrey Keep Library, that you think works really well, or something you think we should keep doing.

2. Please suggest any ways in which the service you receive from Aubrey Keep Library could be improved. We welcome the comments and suggestions of those who do not currently use the service.

We got some very useful and constructive answers out of both questions.

Regards,

Lisa Burscheidt M.A. MALIS MCLIP
Assistant Librarian
Aubrey Keep Library

NELFT
Portakabin next to Trust Head Office, Goodmayes Hospital, 157 Barley Lane, Goodmayes, Ilford, Essex, IG3 8XJ
Tel:  0300 555 1200 Ext 64506
Email: [log in to unmask]
Email:  [log in to unmask]

www.nelft.nhs.uk

Best care by the best people

Resource of the Month for February: The National Elf Service.
The National Elf Service publishes critical appraisals of recent research in a number of fields including mental health, learning disabilities, commissioning, and social care to help you keep up to date in your chosen area of work. Check it out at http://www.nationalelfservice.net/.

Find out about Aubrey Keep Library resources and services at http://www.nelft.nhs.uk/library.