Hours:

37 hours per week

Closing Date:

Monday 07 March 2016

Interview Date:

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Reference:

001-16

York St John University is an outstanding university, known for its academic excellence and responsive nature, always putting the student at the heart of everything it does. Our magnificent campus is located in the centre of the historic City of York. Our eleven-acre site on Lord Mayor’s Walk is in a stunning setting facing the world-famous York Minster across the city walls.

Information Learning Services at York St John University, based in the Fountains Learning Centre, is looking to appoint an experienced individual to the post of Library Systems Manager.  You will be responsible for the Library Services Platform (LSP) ensuring it reaches its optimum for supporting our users and ILS staff. You will play a key role in implementing innovation and change within your area of responsibility ensuring that services delivered are flexible, user-focused, and at the leading edge of best practice within the profession.  ILS recently replaced their LSP with Capita Alto/Soprano. The successful candidate will therefore be joining ILS at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of resource discovery within ILS.

You will:

We offer an excellent range of benefits including generous holiday entitlements, pension and salary sacrifice scheme eg childcare vouchers, with plenty of extra benefits, such as discounted membership to our sports and leisure facilities

Further details:

Job Description     Letter to applicant

Debbi Boden-Angell

Director: Information Learning Services

York St John University

Lord Mayor’s Walk

York, YO31 7EX

Tel: 44 (0)1904 876694

PA: Gillian Sowray
Tel: 44 (0)1904 876690

From April 2016, to be eligible for submission to REF2020, all research outputs must have been deposited in RaY within 3 months of acceptance.

For further information on Open Access, please see our Open Access policy, web page, or contact your Academic Liaison Librarian.

175 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.