Hi everyone

Does anyone have electronic access to the journal below?  If so, please could you send us a copy of the following article.  This Journal is not available at the BMA or BL

Journal :               Experimental and Clinical Cardiology

Author:                Uei H

Article:                  Treatment of vascular injury after surgery for lumbar disc herniation

Volume:               20

Issue:                    6

Pages:                   145-153

Thank you for checking

Janet

Janet Heaton

Library Assistant

Trust Library Service

t.    01942 82 2508

f.    01942 82 2913

e.   [log in to unmask]

e.   [log in to unmask]

w.   www.wwl.nhs.uk

Click on the icons below to link through to some of our resources.

UpToDate® is the premier evidence-based clinical decision support resource, trusted worldwide by healthcare practitioners to help them make the right decisions at the point of care.

Sumbit a case to, or read articles from this award winning peer-reviewed publication.  Get the Trust’s fellowship code from the Library Service.

Complete six reads before the end of September. Each read earns you a reward!

To find out about other services and resources that the library offers, such as locating journal articles, undertaking literature searches and signing up to our current awareness alerts, visit our intranet pages.

Education Centre

Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
Royal Albert Edward Infirmary

Wigan Lane, Wigan WN1 2NN

your hospitals, your health, our priority