Colleagues,

I have the following available to good homes:

- Pakistan's wanton attack in Kutch. India, 1965. Details at http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/2019686 (the folded map in the back cover will be viewable at this link next week)

- Pakistan's agression in Kutch. India, 1965. Details at http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/2021938  (the folded map in the back cover will be viewable at this link next week)
(2 copies)

- Erased borders: the dynamic of their disappearance from the landscape  / Arnon soffer & Tal Ya'ar-vizel. Uni Haifa, 1999. In Hebrew, with 12p summary in English.

- Typisch Baarle de puzzel (uit)gelegd / Jos Jansen & Antoon van Tiujl, Bruna Baarle-Nassau, 2005.

- Baarle-Hertog Baarle-Nassau 2008-2009, toeristisch magazine

- Groepsuitstappen Grensland Hoogstraten-Baarle-Hertog-Rijkevorsel-Merksplas. (A4 tourist magazine)

Let me know your postal addess if you would like any of these titles.

Brendan

Dr
Brendan Whyte

Assistant
Curator of Maps

National
Library of Australia

Parkes
Place

Parkes

ACT
2600

AUSTRALIA

Ph:
+61 2 6262 1192

Fax:
+61 2 6262 1653

http://www.nla.gov.au/map/index.html

“Sed ego qui scripsi hanc historiam aut uerius fabulam
quibusdam fidem in hac historia aut fabula non accommodo. Quaedam enim ibi sunt
praestrigia demonum, quaedam autem figmenta poetica, quaedam similia uero,
quaedam non, quaedam ad delectationem stultorum.” – Colophon to Táin Bó Cúalnge in the Book of Leinster