With apologies for cross-posting:

The Archaeological Institute of America Site Preservation Grant funds projects that uphold the AIA's mission to preserve and promote the world's archaeological heritage. The goal of the grant, which carries a maximum value of $25,000 awarded over a period of one to three years, is to maximize global preservation efforts and awareness through AIA support. The AIA targets projects that not only seek to directly preserve archaeological sites, but also emphasize outreach, education, and best practices to positively impact the local community, students, and the discipline of archaeology as a whole.

***Please note, applicants must first submit an inquiry form on our website.  We have provided the link below.  If approved, applicants will be invited to complete a full application, due February 15.***

The next deadline for this grant is February 15, 2016.

For more information or to submit an inquiry, please visit our website at http://archaeological.org/grants/706.

To learn about past winners, visit our projects page at http://archaeological.org/sitepreservation/projects.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Warm wishes,

Samantha

--
Samantha Craig