Does that mean you got on the site? I gave up after 3 minutes of watching the hourglass…

Chris Webster

Somerset Historic Environment Record

Somerset Heritage Centre

Brunel Way

Taunton

TA2 6SF

01823 347434

Online HER at www.somerset.gov.uk/her

The Somerset HER is managed for Somerset County Council by the South West Heritage Trust.

South West Heritage Trust is a charity and a company limited by guarantee registered in England.

Registered office: Somerset Heritage Centre, Brunel Way, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6SF