I’m currently sitting opposite Mr Mordan. Apologies for the blank email – if its any consolation to everyone else, at least you’re not currently having to listen to his rant about the problems of “technology” and overfull inboxes!

Malcolm Hackett

Senior Practitioner, Greenwood

Greenwood Community Forest Partnership

Nottinghamshire County Council