Mike,

Though UK is not part of the group ,  please use your contacts with Sao Paulo and other Brazil contacts you have through the FAPESP project to help us share this opportunity and ask interested Brazilian colleagues to apply. I am ccing in Maria as she will be able to connect us for more details and future collaborations. Your research in urban science is impressive and we will be pleased to collaborate on OpenCitySmart ideas with your group.

Best wishes,

Suchith

From: Batty, Michael [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2016 11:35 AM
To: Suchith Anand
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Possibility of Cooperation in Smart Cities with Brazil and Europe

Suchand - am I right in thinking that the UK is not part of this group. I ask because we have a project here comparing Sao Paulo and London funded by FAPESP in Brazil and ESRC in the UK and we would be interested in the smart cities angle on this but as I read it, this is for only 10 EU partners of which we are not a part?

Mike

Michael Batty
Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis (CASA)
University College London
90 Tottenham Court Road, London W1N 6TR
Tel 44-(0)20 3108 3877 Cell 44-(0)7768 423 656
t @jmichaelbatty