Hello all,

Not an education enquiry sorry but this group is always so helpful and knowledgeable (grovel grovel!) that I am hoping someone might have the answer or be willing to pass to someone who might.

I wondered if anyone could recommend a supplier of picture store racking please. We already have quotes from Ampfab and Link51 but I have been told I need to obtain a third quote.

Thank you. Kind Regards,

Kirsty

Kirsty Hall | Acting Head of Department, Art & Heritage Collections, Victoria Gallery & Museum | Libraries, Museums and Galleries | Ashton Street | Liverpool L69 3DR | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | T 0151 794 2348

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary<https://twitter.com/LivUniLibrary> Like us: LivUniLibrary<https://www.facebook.com/livunilibrary> Visit us: http://www.liverpool.ac.uk/library
Special Collections & Archives blog: http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk<http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk/>
Victoria Gallery and Museum http://vgm.liverpool.ac.uk<http://vgm.liverpool.ac.uk/>
Garstang Museum https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/garstang-museum

[cid:image005.jpg@01D13731.53B570A0]                                                                                                                                                                                              [cid:image006.png@01D13731.53B570A0]