Dear All

We’re a new cultural organisation in Moorgate opening to the public on April 22nd. We will be a hub for learning about the architecture of the City past, present and future. Our schools programme will be for secondary schools and will promote careers in architecture, development, planning and construction. I’m going to be hosting an Teachers’ open evening on 3rd March and wondered if anybody can give advice on a good start time. I was thinking 5.30-7pm with wine and nibbles.

Any thoughts most gratefully received.

Best wishes

Lettie Mckie

Education Manager