Me too, please!
Thank you
Maria

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 09 feb 2016, alle ore 17:17, Anna Smalley <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> ha scritto:

Hi Gemmers,

We’re thinking of creating a children’s gallery at our museum and I’d be interested to know the names of any companies / designers anyone has worked with. We’d be going for something very interactive that uses our collections, but also has soft play type elements.

Any recommendations you could give would be great,

Anna

Anna Smalley
Learning & Engagement Manager

Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery Trust
Castle Street
Carlisle
Cumbria
CA3 8TP

Tel.No: +44 (0)1228 618723

<image003.jpg>

2014 Winner of Cumbria Large Visitor Attraction
2013 Winner of the Sandford Award for Excellence in Heritage Education

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Il presente messaggio, inclusi gli eventuali allegati, ha natura aziendale e potrebbe contenere informazioni confidenziali e/o riservate. Chiunque lo ricevesse per errore, è pregato di avvisare tempestivamente il mittente e di cancellarlo.
E’ strettamente vietata qualsiasi forma di utilizzo, riproduzione o diffusione non autorizzata del contenuto di questo messaggio o di parte di esso.
Pur essendo state assunte le dovute precauzioni per ridurre al minimo il rischio di trasmissione di virus, si suggerisce di effettuare gli opportuni controlli sui documenti allegati al presente messaggio. Non si assume alcuna responsabilità per eventuali danni o perdite derivanti dalla presenza di virus.

***
This email (including any attachment) is a corporate message and may contain confidential and/or privileged and/or proprietary information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, do not use or share it and destroy this email. Any unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of the material in this email or of parts hereof (including reliance thereon) is strictly forbidden.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses but nevertheless advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment of this message. We accept no liability for loss or damage caused by software viruses.