Hi Holly

Dale Air sell what I thin they call ‘aroma cubes’, which are designed for exactly this kind of job. They are little plastic cubes about 2 inches side, with holes like a pepper-pot in the ‘top’, and come pre-impregnated with whatever  pong you please, Fro memory they cost about a fiver each, and come in sets of four.

If this is too much, what about the little glass pepper-pots you find in cafes? Put some cotton wool with the pong on it in the pepper-pot, and screw the lid down hard. If you’re worried about the lids coming off put a dab of PVA on the screw thread before doing it up.

The dale air cubes are much the best solution though if you can get them. They last about 3 months before the smell vanishes.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Richard.

Richard Ellam