Dear all

I am searching for and collating examples of really good community engagement with and interpretation of the heritage of industrial landscapes.

If you have any gems to share please do let me know,

with many thanks and all good wishes

Laura
Laura Hetherington
Heritage, Countryside and Creative Learning and Troubadour Theatre

07500 016173