Working together

Free skills sharing breakfast – Wednesday 16 March 2016, 10-12pm

Museum of London Docklands

The Museum of London Docklands and The Fostering Network have been working together to find out how cultural and non-cultural organisations can engage and inspire young people. How can two different organisations share and combine unique skills to deliver projects that are meaningful for the organisations as well as the young people? Are we stronger together?

The event, just as the project, is about bringing together cultural and non-cultural colleagues to explore what works well and what we can learn from each other. We will be sharing our experiences from a recent Arts Award film project, where 13 looked after young people from Lewisham worked with Chocolate Films to produce a short film and achieved an Arts Award. But we also hope to hear from you about similar experiences and there will be a chance to meet staff from other museums and the wider Fostering Network.

To register for the event or if you have any questions please email Sandra Hedblad before Monday 14 March on [log in to unmask] or call me on 020 7001 9855.

Kirsty Sullivan
Programme Manager (Schools)
Museum of London Docklands
West India Quay
London E14 4AL
Tel: 020 7001 9835
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

P Before printing, please think about the environment