Hi! I once worked at the NHM and the main issues with touch tables are due to too many dirty fingers and most people unsure what to do and why they are doing it. It is really for the fanatics who are either already involved in collecting specimens to those beginning. Therefore, the content and the creators may be overly expectant of the users. NHM should have staff to assist but can be demotivating to them if no-one uses them! Or if the screens were out of order.

Benjamin Franklin House have touch screens which have been suitably designed for children but again, sticky fingers and lots of excited hitting will cause breakdowns!

Good luck!

Regards,

Mary (Marette) Hickford

07811 337958

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marette Hickford
LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/miss hickford