Hi, posted on behalf of a colleague:

“The British Council is running an event in Abu Dhabi next month which focuses on museum learning and we’ve just had a request from our partners to include a speaker with expertise in museum learning for children with special educational needs, as this is something the government in Abu Dhabi is keen to learn about. I thought a consultant might be the best option so that they could provide a wide variety of case studies.”

If you would like to help out,  please contact Jane Weeks directly. Her email address is [log in to unmask]

thanks,

Sue Pope

www.merrienoyse.com

Sent from Windows Mail