Join colleagues from around the world in one of our upcoming online courses including:
A Curator from an Art Museum in Canada who just participated in two of our courses said, "I am actually going to miss the courses, some of the best Professional Development I have done in a long time."
For more information visit our course schedule page, http://www.museumstudy.com/courses/course-schedule/ and contact us at [log in to unmask]
--
Brad Bredehoft
CEO