Hi FSL Experts, I was wondering if anyone has gotten the following errors in MELODIC...the melodic call seems to be working ok, but I'm not getting dr_stage3 files. I've checked my design.mat and design.con files and they seem to be fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is. The code I'm using is below, along with the errors I'm getting. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Pranish The code I am using is listed below (basically just using the script from the ICA practical): melodic -i inputlist_clean.txt -o groupmelodic_fix.ica -v --nobet --bgthreshold=10 --tr=2.000 --report --mmthresh=0.5 --Ostats -a concat dual_regression groupmelodic_fix.ica/melodic_IC.nii.gz 1 groupmelodic_fix.mat groupmelodic_fix.con 5000 groupmelodic.ica/Age.DR `cat /Volumes/macX/bfast_club/groupmelodic_fix.ica/inputlist_clean.txt` My problem is with the dual regression. I’m not getting the dr_stage3 files. Within the scripts and logs folder in the output .ica folder I have drC.e/drC.o files and drA.e/drC.o files but no drB files. The errors are below: Could not open matrix file groupmelodic_fix.ica/melodic_IC ols_dof: Error in determining the trace, resorting to basic calculation ols_dof: Error in determining the trace, resorting to basic calculation Cannot open volume groupmelodic_fix.ica/Age.DR/dr_stage2_subject00000 for reading! Additionally there are two files that are output in the main folder that say “file.e65119”. The file says: /bin/sh: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `groupmelodic_fix.ica/Age.DR/scripts+logs/drA' /bin/sh: line 1: `file (groupmelodic_fix.ica/Age.DR/scripts+logs/drA) does not exist -T 5 -N drB -l groupmelodic_fix.ica/Age.DR/scripts+logs groupmelodic_fix.ica/Age.DR/scripts+logs/drB' It also spits out a command.e65133 file that says: /bin/sh: line 1: you: command not found