Hi Colin,

Thanks for your feedback, and for checking that out with your data! I'm
guessing the default with the FSL function --fd is also 0.5mm:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FSLMotionOutliers

J.

ps. Very cool concept with Neuroanalysis Consulting, and the idea of
outsourcing analysis! And I see you work with Jean here at Rotman!