Hi Matthew,

Great, thanks for the help!

Any idea about how timepoints beyond the boundary (i.e., padding) are determined?  For example, with a timeseries of length 100 and a filter width of 11, my understanding is that the timeseries must be padded with 5 points before and 5 after, in order to smooth the beginning and ends of the timeseries.  I'm wondering what method fslmaths uses to determine the padded values.

Best,
Jeff