From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Natalie Busby [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 6:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] tbss_2_reg script edit

Hi,

I am trying to use TBSS on stroke patients with large lesions. I have edited the masks created in the tbss_1_preproc stage to avoid the lesions. However I am unsure how to edit the tbss_2_reg script to incorporate these masks. Sorry - a newbie to tbss and scripting in general so some basic instructions would be useful!

Best wishes,

Natalie