Hi,

The registration is only needed as an initialisation and is not expected to be perfect, so I think this looks fine.  It is hard to tell exactly how good the segmentation is from the image you've included, as sometimes a single slice can look a bit wrong out of context but when viewed in the other cross-sections can look to be the best placement.  Is there any particular structure's segmentation that you are concerned about?

All the best,
Mark

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Neda Mohammadi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 15 February 2016 15:50
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] first

Dear FSL experts,

I am still fairly new to FSL and was wondering if you could help me.
I used FIRST tool for segmentation of T1_1mm images. But, it does not seem to work well, I've attached the result of segmentation and registration of one of the patients. I checked the result of registration by running first_flirt command. I don't know this result for segmentation is good or not, and if not, then the problem is caused by registration?!

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Neda