Sent: 18 February 2016 11:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Examinations Policy

Hi

I was wondering if anybody is willing to share their examinations policy. Currently we have a variety of policies/procedures e.g. controlled assessment policy, exam access arrangements procedure.

However, as standard we have always followed JCQ regulations regarding Access Arrangements irrelevant of the awarding organisation. But this year we are relaxing for Cambridge IGCSE as they seem to be a bit more relaxed with regards to access arrangements and even if the student doesn't use it in mocks it can still be warded and granted for the real exam.

Therefore, we are wanting to put together an exams policy which outlines we will follow JCQ as a minimum which is agreed by SLT.

I would be grateful of any policies/procedures that people might be willing to share.

Thanks

Jason Barnard, Registry Manager
Telephone: 01724 294116 (direct)  email: [log in to unmask]

Fax: 01724 294025

North Lindsey College Logo

North Lindsey College
Kingsway, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN17 1AJ

Telephone: 01724 281111
Website: www.northlindsey.ac.uk

Facebook Logo

Twitter Logo