INTO University of Exeter are seeking to recruit a new External Examiner for 2016/17. INTO provides academic programmes for international students who, if successful, can progress on to the University of Exeter. We are based in the centre of the University's campus and all of our programmes are accredited by the University of Exeter.

We are seeking an EE to work on the politics/IR and law modules of the Foundation Certificate in Humanities, Law and Social Science (QCF Level 3). If you are interested please send a CV to Marion Fulcher, the Academic Support Manager at [log in to unmask]

For more information on our programmes please follow the link below.

http://www.intohigher.com/uk/en-gb/our-centres/into-university-of-exeter.aspx

Many thanks

Sarah Shirley
Academic Director