We have developed a basic and advanced self-directed online course.

For a general description, see: http://clinicalinformationsciences.com/.

To view several of the modules, see:

www.cislearning.com
Username: DemoAccount
Password: DemoPassword

Allen

Allen F. Shaughnessy, Pharm.D., M.Med.Ed.
Professor of Family Medicine
Director, Master Teacher Fellowship

Tufts University Family Medicine Residency
  At Cambridge Health Alliance
195 Canal Street
Malden, MA 02148