From: Evidence based health (EBH) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Niamh O'Rourke [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 5:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: e-learning programmes in evidence based practice.

I am looking for some examples of e-learning programmes in evidence based practice.

The target group would be multidisciplinary health professionals developing evidence based clinical guidelines in Ireland.

I am looking for existing programmes in the English language, preferably with an assessment/CPD component.

Areas of interest include: evidence based practice, guideline development, health economics/cost effectiveness, implementation/audit of clinical guidelines and development of evidence based clinical practice guidance (policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines).

I would value your suggestions and recommendations.

Many thanks

Niamh

Niamh O'Rourke RGN, MPH, MSc, PhD
Clinical Effectiveness Unit, Department of Health.
Hawkins House, Dublin D02 VW90. Ireland

www.health.gov.ie/patient-safety/ncec<http://www.health.gov.ie/patient-safety/ncec>