Chicago April 16: Join Mike Stuart MD, Sheri Strite  (Delfini) and John
Ioannidis, MD, Professor, Stanford University; Director, Stanford
Prevention Research Center. The Lown Institute's 4th Annual Conference.
~ Our 75-minute workshop is titled, "Medical Misinformation vs. Reliable
and Clinically Useful Evidence for Truly Informed Consent and Improved
Outcomes."
http://lowninstitute.org/take-action/come-to-an-event/

Portland, Oregon July 13 & 14, 2016: Critical Appraisal of the Medical
Literature for Therapies Workshop
~ We all need to know how to quickly assess published evidence. So if you
are a clinician, pharmacist, administrator or policy maker join the
Delfini Group and learn the appraisal skills we should all possess to
improve patient care and reduce waste and overuse.
http://www.delfini.org/page_Delfini_Seminars.htm

Seattle Workshop: Critical Appraisal of the Medical Literature for Therapies
~Only 13 spots remain…Agenda and details at:
http://www.delfini.org/page_Delfini_Seminars.htm

Michael E Stuart MD
President and Medical Director, Delfini Group
Clinical Asst Professor, UW School of Medicine
6831 31st Ave N.E.
Seattle, Washington 98115
206-854-3680 Mobile Phone
206-527-6146 Home Office