We are looking for conference papers in all aspects of healthcare.
Exceptional manuscripts will be considered for our journal titled
International Journal of Behavioural and Healthcare Research.

29th Business & Economics Society International (B& ESI ) Conference
July 6-9, 2016, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Grand Hotel Union

DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT  / PAPER  SUBMISSION:  MARCH 15, 2016
DEADLINE FOR FINAL PAPER  SUBMISSION: APRIL 30, 2016

Call for Abstracts / Papers in any field of Business or Economic
s. You are cordially invited to
participate as presenter of one or two papers, panel organizer, chair, moderator, discussant, or observer.
All papers will pass a double blind peer review process for publication consideration in an anthology of selected
papers titled GLOBAL BUSINESS & ECONOMICS ANTHOLOGY. Exceptional papers will  be
considered for various journals associated with the Society. Submit via email as follows: [log in to unmask].

For more information, please contact the B&ESI:

Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI)
64 Holden Street
Worcester, MA 01605-3109, USA
Tel: 508-852-3937, Fax: 508-595-0089
Email: hkan @besiweb.com