Hi

In EndNote Online, how do you enter a corporate author that has a comma within its name?

I’m trying to reference The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society.  Normally for a corporate author I’d put two commas at the end so that EndNote didn’t abbreviate the name, but this seems to be overridden by the internal comma.  I’ve tried:

EndNote entry: The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society,,

Produces reference list: The Minerals, M.M.S.

Citation: (The Minerals, 2015)

EndNote entry: The Minerals,, Metals & Materials Society

Reference list: The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society

Citation: (The Minerals, 2015)

EndNote entry: The Minerals,, Metals & Materials Society,,

Reference list: The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society,,

Citation: (The Minerals, 2015)

What we want is

Reference list: The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society

Citation: (The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society, 2015)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kirsty

Kirsty Thomson

Academic Support and Liaison Librarian

(Engineering and Physical Sciences; Institute of Petroleum Engineering; International Centre for Island Technology)

University Library
Heriot-Watt University
Riccarton
Edinburgh