Dear Lucy

Two staff have tried it here.  One problem free, the other with the same but it still seems to let them in if they ignore the message, we had presumed it was a faulty setup so I’ll wait and see how this one develops

Sam

Samantha Elmer

Training Officer

ITS Client Services, E1-1-03, Shawcross, University of Sussex, Falmer,

Brighton, BN1 9QT

01273 606755 ext 7467