Hi Kirsty,

Alternatively, you could try putting each part of the name into EndNote as a separate author (i.e. on separate lines), leaving out the ampersand and with commas after the two word parts, e.g.

The Minerals,

Metals

Materials Society,

Which gives you both a correct citation and reference:

(The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society, 2015)

The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. (2015).

Good luck!

Anne

Anne Sherwin

Academic Support Librarian (Computing, Science & Engineering) |  The Library

Clifford Whitworth Library, University of Salford, Salford  M5 4WT

t: +44 (0) 161 295 6846   | twitter: @TheLibraryUoS | #uosdiglit

[log in to unmask]  | www.salford.ac.uk/library

http://www.salford.ac.uk/skillsforlearning

Blog Developing your Digital Literacy http://blogs.salford.ac.uk/digital-literacy-skills/

combined

twitter

Works if you edit the author field and add the comma after the name and two commas if there is a comma in the organisation name

e.g. The Minerals,, Metals & Materials Society,

regards

Liz

Liz Pritchard

Head Librarian

t   +44 (0) 1483 232441  ex  1047

e  [log in to unmask]

w  www.pirbright.ac.uk

Preventing and controlling viral diseases

The Pirbright Institute, Ash Road, Pirbright, Woking, Surrey GU24 0NF

t +44 (0)1483 232441   f +44 (0)1483 232448

e [log in to unmask]   w www.pirbright.ac.uk

A company limited by guarantee, registered in England no. 559784. The Institute is also a registered charity.

Director: Professor John Fazakerley BSc, MBA, PhD, FSB, FRCPath.

The Pirbright Institute receives strategic funding from the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council.