Hi

If you are able to register, it will cost £100 plus VAT apparently.  I'm guessing that providers will also be audited by QAG - as Access Centres are now. If so, I wonder how often that will happen and how much it will cost.  This is a worry for all those it affects. It will surely have a significant adverse impact on the number independent NMH providers - with all that implies for so called 'competition'.

Regards

Peter Hill