Greetings!

The Geographic Perspectives on Women (GPOW) Specialty Groups of the Association of American Geographers (AAG) is excited to honor recently published titles in feminist geography at the 2016 AAG Meeting in San Francisco. Our aim is to promote books being written within feminist geography and by feminist geographers. We will celebrate chosen books at the GPOW book reception Wednesday, March 30th from 7 to 9pm in the Audre Lorde room of the Women's Building. (www.womensbuilding.org/).

If you would like to nominate a recent feminist geography book published between February 2015 and March 2016, please send book information, including title, author and publication date, by March 7, 2016 to me at: [log in to unmask].

Please limit your nominations to publications that were not honored at last year’s event.

Book authors will be asked to coordinate with their publishers to provide a copy of the book for display and any other relevant promotional materials, as well as to request that publishers assist with funding.

We look forward to celebrating you work and seeing you in San Francisco!

Sincerely,

Sarah Stinard-Kiel
GPOW Secretary

Sarah Stinard-Kiel
PhD Student // Geography and Urban Studies
Temple University // Gladfelter Hall 327

toward an all ages revolution