Hello,

See this job ad of interest:

"Department of Middle Eastern and South Asian Languages and Cultures (MESALC) and the Program in Global Studies (GS) at the University of Virginia are jointly seeking a scholar at the rank of tenure-track assistant professor to help us build our interdisciplinary undergraduate majors. We seek a humanist or humanistic social scientist who possesses contemporary expertise in the Indian Ocean world (broadly understood, but limited to regions from the Middle East to South Asia) to fill a pedagogical slot we have conceived as a critical geographer."

https://chroniclevitae.com/jobs/0000921116-01

Best,
Majed

PS - I have no special knowledge regarding this position, I'm merely spreading the word.