Dear All,

In below email, our colleague Rebecca Collins, Secretary of the RGS-IBG Geographies of Children, Youth & Families Research Group, explains the importance of the number of official members (i.e. registered RGS-IBG Fellows or Postgraduate Fellows) to the vitality of RGS-IBG Research Groups - viz. RGS-IBG Research Group funding depends on the number of official Research Group members.

Following on below call, members of this list who are already registered RGS-IBG Fellows or Postgraduate Fellows are kindly asked to contact the RHED office at [log in to unmask] should they wish to become an official SSQRG member. Also, please double-check with RHED if you are uncertain about whether you had ticked the SSQRG membership box when you applied for RGS-IBG Fellowship in the past.  Many thanks.

SSQRG moreover encourages all those who are currently not official (i.e. paid) members/Fellows, including any SSQRG Ordinary Committee members, to consider applying for or renewing RGS-IBG membership at http://www.rgs.org/JoinUs/Join+us.htm.

Thank you for your support.

Best,

Martin Zebracki

Secretary, SSQRG